Principal Technology Consultant - M&A
About the role
We are looking for a senior-level resource that wants to join our rapidly-growing, boutique consulting practice. You'll be exposed to fast paced environments that typically involve M&A transactions in the middle market. We are open to contractors, full time employees and partners.
Renna Partners is location agnostic. No commute!
What’s it like to work at Renna Partners?
This isn't your typical technology management consultancy. Our consultants' freedom and flexibility is how we create value for clients, which means we value your time just as much as you do. Maniacal focus on quality deliverables trumps any sales pitch we can give. We're small, nimble, and ambitious. We value senior talent in the consulting workplace and demonstrate that through transparent and fair compensation practices as well as ensuring our teammates have a reasonable and manageable workload. Our name comes from the word "to run" because we believe strongly that our ideals are rooted in the principles of an endurance competition (marathon, ironman, etc.) which requires one to be disciplined, calculated, and courageous in order to be successful.
- 10+ years experience
- Big 4 or similar consulting background (parity of responsibilities with a similar operating role is a plus)
- ERP or similar implementation experience
- Functional expertise in IT and supporting front/back office operations
- Technology skills and experience in one or more of the following areas: IT Infrastructure, Software Engineering, IT Security, DevOps, SDLC, Product Management and IT Strategy
- Direct functional and technology experience in middle market businesses
- Knowledge and experience working with private equity buyout and/or strategic mergers and acquisitions
- Technology Due Diligence experience
- Integration / Divestiture / Carve-out Management experience
- Comfortable working directly with the C-Suite and Board of Directors at middle market businesses backed by financial sponsors
- Experience managing or analyzing P&L statements, and financial modeling skills to build and manage complex synergy and cash flow models related to M&A transactions
- Powerpoint artist and Excel junkie (having a love-hate relationship with both tools is a plus)
- Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, change management, strategic planning and analysis
- "T-shaped" skills and experience offering a mix of breadth and depth
- Ability to handle and navigate through ambiguity on client projects with stakeholders that have competing priorities
- Candidates must be eligible to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to travel 70%+ (North America with some minor international possibilities)
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $1k/month healthcare
- Execution based bonus